We strive to offer you services which are exemplary and one which surpasses your expectations If something goes wrong you need to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. We will always try to resolve the problem quickly and to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service you have received or about a bill, please follow the procedure set out below. We have 8 weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this length of time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman. If you have concerns about our conduct you may contact the SRA.
Have a Greivance?
In the first instance we kindly suggest you first contact the person who is representing you to see whether they can resolve the problem.
If you have tried to do this, and you are not satisfied with the response, or you do not wish to contact the person dealing with your case, please contact Client Services:
Client Services, Infinity Legal Solicitors, Sandway Business Centre, Leeds, LS9 8SS
Telephone: 30333 447 123
We wish to reassure you that you will not be charged by us for handling your complaint and you will be advised if the complaints procedure will have any effect on any ongoing case that you may have with us.
What Will Happen Next
- We will communicate with you by post or e-mail depending on how you contacted us or using the method of contact you request. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 5 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. You should send us full, written particulars of your complaint by post or email if you have not already done so.
3. We will then investigate your complaint by reviewing your file and speaking to the member of staff who acted for you and their immediate supervisor.
4. The Client Services Director, Omar Sharif, may be able to meet with you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. If you would like to do this, please let Client Services know within 14 days of you receiving the acknowledgment letter. Within 5 days of the meeting, the Client Services Director will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible for there to be a meeting, the Client Services Director will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including their suggestions for resolving the matter, within 56 days of the date of your complaint.
6. Should you request a review of the reply to your complaint, we will write to you within 28 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
7. If you are still not satisfied, you can ask the Legal Ombudsman to consider the complaint. Your complaint should normally meet ALL three of the criteria below for the Legal Ombudsman to accept it:
- The problem or when you found out about it, happened after 5 October 2010; and
- You are referring your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within either of the following: Six years of the problem happening or three years from when you found out about it; and
- You are referring your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of our final response.